Honey Tasting Experience
Book a unique Bee America Virtual Honey Tasting Experience as a fun social event to complement your meeting, conference, corporate function, or holiday event.
What Participants Learn:
- How to select and enjoy quality honey
- What to consider when tasting and pairing honey with other foods
- How bees make honey
- Why terroir and nectar sources influence a honey's flavor and color
- What participants can do to help bees in their neighborhoods
- A selection of four, 3oz jars of varietal and artisanal Bee America honeys
- A mini wooden honey dipper
- A Bee America custom honey tasting guide/placemat and Bee America pencil
- Wooden tasting spoons and palette-cleansing shortbread cookies
- A gourmet chocolate bar topped with flower petals, honey and bee pollen
- Recommendations for seasonal food pairings that will complement the honeys
- A virtual honey sommelier who will run the tasting and answer questions
- Additional palate cleansers such as biscuits, cookies, crackers
- Beverage options such as tea or champagne/sparkling wine
- Custom requests
The Important Details:
Anyone who loves honey and would enjoy and appreciate learning more about it!
Virtual honey tastings take about one hour and can be scheduled on weekdays and weekends—during the day or in the evening.
Honey tasting experiences are the perfect group activity. The price of an event will vary based upon the number of participants. There is a flat fee of $150 for the tasting and then $60 for each registered participant, which includes a Bee America Honey Tasting Experience Kit gift box (four, 3oz jars of Bee America honey; a mini wooden honey dipper; a Bee America custom honey guide/placemat and Bee America pencil; wooden tasting spoons; shortbread cookies; a gourmet chocolate bar topped with flower petals, honey and bee pollen; and shipping in the continental US only. Shipping to other locations would involve a surcharge.)
Please contact us for more details and/or to reserve your date and time (options include evenings and weekends).
The preferred group size is no more than 25 participants, however larger groups can also be accommodated. Custom upgrades are available such as additional palate cleansers (e.g., biscuits, cookies, crackers) and beverages (e.g., tea, champagne, sparkling wine).
Interested in booking a group honey tasting? Please call or email us to discuss your specific needs.
(301) 229-2780 firstname.lastname@example.org