Welcome October with a little honeyed sweetness on your waffle stack, morning toast, muffins or pastries. With cooler temperatures, golden light and colorful leaves throughout much of the country; autumn inspires a seasonal palate that is enriched by fall harvests. Taking a cue from a pumpkin-obsessed nation, we added our twist on the pumpkin spice craze to create Whipped Honey Pumpkin Butter that is bursting with fall flavor. Not only is it easy to make, it uses Bee America Liberty Honey and pumpkin puree to transform regular butter into a seasonal treat for family and friends.
Whipped Honey Pumpkin Butter
16 Tablespoons of room temperature, unsalted butter
1/3 cup of Pumpkin Puree
1/4 cup of Bee America Liberty Honey
1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg
1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Whip the butter using an electric mixer until light and airy
- Gradually add in the pumpkin puree a little bit at a time until it is fully incorporated and the mixture returns to its previous whipped state
- Add in the cinnamon and nutmeg and mix until combined
- Add the honey and vanilla and beat until the mixture is soft and creamy
- Store up to two weeks in the refrigerator in a sealed container
Bring to room temperature before spreading. Enjoy a sweet taste of fall!